A Strategy is potentially more suitable for larger areas, generally over 2000m². It is a process that considers the whole site and surroundings and how they relate to each other. It results in a broad concept and can identify areas that need more detail such as via Concept Designs.
A first noncomital meeting, preferably on-site to establish what is required, timescales, cost implications, what I can offer and if we want to work togethor.
Stage 2 (if appointed)
- Site analysis with the focus on the identification of strategic areas and linkages
- How the space is and will be used
- Style preferences
- Maintenance expectations
- Initial ideas and issues arising from the first meeting
- Presentation of ideas and preliminary draft
- Illustrations of important links, themed areas, maximising potential etc.
- Define areas that would benefit from Concept Designs typically entrances and near buildings
- Maintenance and cost implications
- Discuss how to take the project forward
- Delivery of Strategy